Saturday, June 11, 2011

early father's day

my name spartacus. today i gave my daddy an early father's day gift. i hung out with him while he worked in the front yard. he hooked my leash to a thing that screws into the ground for to hook leashes on and then he set my water bowl next to me in the shade.

he cut the grass and junk and made himself useful, but when he fixed the new door i made in the fence he covered up my window too! uuhhhh!

while he piddled away, some suspicious looking guys showed up and worked on the neighbor's yard. they were little guys and looked like my daddy, but they smelled different and were way more efficient. i growled at them, but my daddy said, "Spartacus!" in the tone that means "Knock it off!"

after a pleasant morning helping him we finished and went inside. he took a bath, which is dumb, and that was my early gift for father's day; keeping him company. happy father's day, daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment