Wednesday, August 17, 2011

to kill a flamingo bird

my name spartacus. mommy brought home a new toy for me yesterday. i think it was yesterday. it was when the sun was going out last. anyway she got me a rubber pink flamingo. it - is - AWESOME!! when you squeeze it, it farts! it's like a high pitched whistle fart. the only problem is that it doesn't smell like a fart, but that's ok; it's still really cool.

i took it out back and pretended it was a squirrel and i showed mommy what i would do to a squirrel if i ever got a hold of one. she thought i was kissing it. no way! i was mauling it! i hope some squirrels were watching. "you see this, squirrels?! that's right!"

i love my new toy! thanks mommy! play with me!

here are some pictures of my killer attacking method. warning: these pictures may be too intense for small rodents.




No comments:

Post a Comment