Friday, April 27, 2012

birthday Cookie

my name spartacus.  today is my little big sister's birthday!  i can't believe she is 63 already.  just yesterday she was 56!  if i remember correctly there will be cake and i may even be offered a taste on purpose.  i always feel a little bad when i have to resort to stealing....but i get over it.

this morning was so exciting.  My Aunt Maria (gigi's mother - see "sgt yorkie") left surprise gifts and there was singing and everything.  i got excited and grabbed a ball and ran around and jumped on the bed, but didn't get any takers.  they had to get ready for to go and stuff.  that's okay,  i can just chew on this pillow and send a little message...

happy birthday Cookie!  here is a picture my mommy took of my little big sister....

No comments:

Post a Comment