Monday, March 25, 2013

instant friends; just add spartacus

my name spartacus; remember me?  i made some friends! this other day than today my daddy took me with him and my biggest big sister to go to his friend's house.  i never been there before so when we pulled up to the house i didn't know what the deal was.

my car rides usually end up at the park or the dogtor, but i don't really think about that when i get in the car.  the way car rides usually work with me is i jump into the car without thinking (my approach to life in general) and then i don't realize we're goin' to the dogtor until we pull up to the dogtor's house.  then i'm like, "oh."

anyway, so we pulled up to this awesome house and my daddy's friend says hello to me and then we went around back and i meet his dog except his dog is two dogs! i didn't know you could do that! can we do that?!

well we were a little cautious at first, but once we "shook hands" (if you know what i mean and i think you do) we had a great time.  we recognized each others scent on accounta our smells are on my daddy when ever he goes there and comes back so we were kinda acquainted already.  now we had a butt to go with the smell.



the big one is Hank and the other big one is Jiggy.

so now i'm friends with my daddy's friend's dogs and my sisters are friends with my daddy's friend's daughters and my daddy is friends with his friend! it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment