Friday, January 20, 2012

tag my butt!

my name spartacus. i invented a new game today. speaking of days, i decided that this 12 moon cycle i am gonna learn what peepole name times. like when the sun goes up and then comes down once; that's called a day. peepole are so obsessed with time they even name the days. today's name is friday. but they could only think of seven names and they just use them over and over again which is kinda boring. i would name a day spartacus!

speaking of me, i invented a new game friday; it's called, touch my butt. the object of the game is to touch my butt. that sounds simple when i look at it in human words, but i'm superfast and it's not easy. here's the rules: i run, you chase me and try to touch my butt. it's awesome!

my daddy and sisters get real outta breath and they can only touch my butt when i'm not paying attention which happens when i forget we're playing.

the microwave dinged! something may fall! gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment