Monday, October 8, 2012

a new leash on life

my name spartacus.  during the hot time when the sun gets mad, my fambly lost my leash.  so i went a long time without a walk and i was only able to pee in the back yard.  if peeing on a walk is dog face booking then peeing in my own back yard is like dog my space.  that's no fun.

even when it gets real hot i want to go on my walks. there's pee to smell and places to pee on.

well finally, one day, they came home with a new leash and i flipped out.  i went right out for a walk and peed my tail off!  i peed so much i was walking down the street on three legs. so i caught up a little, posted as much as i could and reclaimed most of my stuff.

i didn't realize how important my leash was until it was lost. i was like a hermit who lost his leash.

i'm gonna drink up and sit by the door. gotta make up for lost time.  gtg!

2 comments:

  1. I has to get out every day to leave my pee mails, glad you now has a new lead xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! How are we expected to catch up on the latest gossip if we can't go for a walking pee?

    ReplyDelete