Tuesday, October 16, 2012

pupillon

my name spartacus;  i live in a wonderful little house;  i have everything i need;  i am safe and happy here; my fambly loves me; i love my fambly and i am constantly trying to escape.

don't ask me why. maybe you do it too, but  i'm always on the look out for a chance to make a break for it. most of the time (by "most of the time" i mean always) when i do get out i'm not sure what to do next. so i do what comes natural; i run, pee and smell.

i get out in lots of different ways, but i tricked my daddy good this one time not long ago.  my daddy knows i don't like to go out in the rain.  so when it's raining he's not as cautious about holding open the front door when i'm standing there, right? well he forgot to think like a dog which means to think only one step at a time.

so it's raining and he's holding the door open on accounta my mommy and sisters where goin somewhere.  on one paw it's raining; on the other paw i have a chance to make a complete fool of my daddy. no contest! out i go!

"spartacus!"

like that's gonna stop me.

and what do i do? i run straight into the van my mommy and sisters are getting in because - it's raining.

i'm a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Spartacus, what a cute story and I can understand wanting to go out and explore...it's just are nature, however give your parents a break and train them to give you a treat when you do not run out!Wagging wordless Wednesday!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete