Tuesday, April 5, 2011

adoption story part II

my name spartacus. so this nice pretty lady was looking at me through the bars and saying i was a handsome boy. i thought, in my dog brain, "ok. i'm listening. go on..." she called over the rest of the fambly; my future daddy and two sisters. my future daddy and i eyed each other suspiciously. my future sisters "oooo'd" and "awed" me, but they wanted a puppy. hmmm... i hope that nice lady is in charge.

they asked if they could take me out of my portable prison cell. so the warden let me out and they approached me cautiously (especially future daddy). my future sisters liked me, but they were peepole puppies. so they liked me the way peepole puppies will like any dog. they had their heart set on a puppy.

my future daddy said sumpin like, "yes he's a handsome boy, but he looks like he could have some pit bull in him and i don't want a pit bull cause of the girls." so they asked the warden if i was pit bull any. she said she thought i wasn't, but she didn't know what i was except for the boxer part.

so my future mommy and daddy talked about it and in the mean time i tried to look sad and be friendly and not pee on them.

it worked! between mommy's insistence and me holding my water, the next thing i know, they're signing papers and i'm going for a car ride with my new fambly! my "current" mommy, daddy and sisters!

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment