Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Breezy Rider

my name spartacus. i helped my mommy pick up my sisters from school on accounta my daddy was gone and we didn't know if he was ever coming back. then again i don't know if anyone is ever coming back. i been with my daddy to help pick my sisters before and it is Awesome! car rides are awesome anyway (as long as i don't end up at the dogtor's), but when we go to get my sisters they are even awesomer!

the best way to ride in a car is to stick your head out the window and smell the sights. i love the wind in my face and all the smells that it delivers. if only i could pee out of the window; that would make it perfect! you should also hop back and forth from the front to the back as much as possible cause you never know what you might be missing back there...or up there. and the best seat is the seat next to the driver; preferably with someone else already sitting there. oh, and if you can avoid it, try not to throw up in the car. this is frowned upon even if you intend to clean it up (which is also frowned upon)

so we pulled up to a big building and waited while all these "kids" came out (i don't know why peepole call their puppies little goats, but that's the word they use) mommy was ascared so she brought me to help her find Honey. there was so much to smell, but i smelled Honey before i saw her. i got excited and she is always happy to see me waiting for her in the car. then we went to another building and i watched from the car while Honey went to fetch Cookie. my sisters go to two different buildings and spend the day there doing dog knows what. Cookie is always happy to see me there in the car too. and i'm super excited when i see them cause i don't have any idea whats going on ever until i see them.

then, when we are all together, i try to sit on everyone's lap and a splendid time is had by all. mission accomplished! ")"

here are some declassified pictures of my mission:

No comments:

Post a Comment