Tuesday, May 17, 2011

two walks in one day!

my name spartacus and i went for two walks in one day! usually if my daddy walks Cookie to her friend's house he will take me, but he doesn't take me when he walks her home. this time he decided to take me to go get her too! two walks in one day! i was so excited and Honey came with us too. but that's not even the best part.

when we were on the second walk, i stopped to pee on a weed. something didn't seem right so i glanced back and saw, to my horror and delight, that i was peeing on my daddy's leg! he was wearing pants so he didn't feel it yet. i thought maybe if i just act like i don't notice and hurry up and finish it would just be my little secret. so that when ever he yells at me i will always have that. but when i was almost done i heard, "Hey! He's peeing on my leg! Spartacus!"

i thought i was really gonna get it until i heard Honey laughing. she laughed and said, "He thinks he owns you now." good one, Honey. If one of my sisters are there and they are laughing then i am always safe. that's one reason i love to hear them laugh.

we picked up Cookie and daddy told her about it and she laughed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment