Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i am the egg dog, goo goo g'joob!

my name spartacus. sorry i haven't blogged in a while, but i found this old rawhide bone under my biggest sister's bed and it was covered with dust bunnies and i think there might have even been a dead bug on it. what awesome luck i have!

speaking of bunnies, i been meaning to tell you about a strange day i had last week or last year the other day. if you follow my blog, you know i'm not good with how time works so i don't know how long ago it was. all i can say for sure is it was not today and it happened in the past not the future.

one night, in the middle of the night i heard a noise. i also smelled something squirel-ish (and you know how i feel about them) so i got up to see what was up. you can't believe it! i saw a really big bunny rabbit hopping out of our house (he was considerate enough to close the door behind him). i was disappointed i didn't catch him, but i thought if i was lucky he might have left some poop behind and i'd better check. when i looked in my parents' room (my sisters slept there that night), i saw two baskets full of toys and candy. i quickly deduced that the bunny rabbit was attempting to steal these baskets and i had foiled his robbery. alas my fambly will never know that i saved the day yet again. i'm a lot like batman if batman were a dog and didn't wear a costume and wasn't rich.

but that's not the only weirdness that day. my sisters were given a bunch of toy eggs to play with. what kind of a toy is a toy egg?! but the eggs opened in half and they had candy and stuff in them! so maybe they were real. then when my daddy got home, he took all the eggs away from my sisters and hid them in the backyard! i don't know what they did wrong, but this seemed uncalled for and just mean. so when he hid an egg i would run and grab it and run like crazy! with my help my sisters found all the eggs, but then they asked him to do it again!

weird day, but my sisters had lotsa fun and i helped them find eggs and ran around alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment