Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dr. Who Me?

my name not spartacus. this past week i joined a super secret club. it's so secret i can't tell you who's in it. my fambly is in it. i'm also not allowed to tell you who the president of the club is, but let's just say it's my little big sister, Cookie. we all have secret names, that's top secret too. my secret name is The Doctor. hmmm. i guess i'm not very good at this secret keeping stuff. i'm a dog.

i can't tell you the name of the club, but i can give you a little hint; it's called the N.I.A. club which stands for Nature Is Awesome.
dang i'm doing it again! we get together and vote on stuff and hang out in Cookie's room and there's a secret knock and everything and somebody stop me!!!!!

i love the club because everyone is crammed into Cookie's room all together and i get all excited and guess what! i'm the vice president!!! ...unless i get impeached for this blog.... i know! after you read this, delete it!


p.s.
my cat is the only one in the house who's not in the club. she has her own club and she's the only member...

No comments:

Post a Comment