Tuesday, March 20, 2012

things are ruff all over!

my name spartacus. i been real busy the last couple of weeks. first, Honey, my biggest sister got sick and i had to cure her and then my mommy got sick with something they call "new monia". i don't know what the old monia was like, but this new monia is serious stuff. mommy couldn't get out of bed and she was so sick she didn't even try to eat her vomit (come to think of it; my fambly never tries to eat their vomit. that's weird). i felt so bad for her.

i cuddled and laid by her as much as canine-ily possible and all my hard work eventually paid off, but she took her sweet time getting better. she's better now, but the new monia is not completely gone. i gots more work to do.

also last week my sisters and daddy didn't have to leave the house every morning and were home a lot. it was awesome! i ate bacon and i didn't even have to steal it! we stayed up late while they stared out the magic window and we slept late and played and walked. my daddy worked on the yard which makes me run around like a crazy mad dog. i don't know why i get so excited, but running is fun!

then they went back to the growing factory (except for daddy obviously - i don't know where he goes, but i know it aint there).

we had a blast and i don't know why they don't do it more often. ")"

No comments:

Post a Comment