Friday, March 2, 2012

i feel pretty or you snooze you lose where you snooze

my name spartacus. today my walk was very exciting. my sisters went too on their bikes. i don't have a bike cause i don't want one. it would be very hard to pee on stuff from my bike and i would prolly just end up peeing all over my bicycle. plus i'm a dog.

anyway, on my walk my daddy was speculatin' on why peepole stare at me so much. him and Honey said it was prolly cause either they think i'm a good looking' dog or they are wondering what breed i am. then all of a sudden a man asked my daddy what i was and then he said i was pretty. what a nice and smart man. i'm not sure, but i think this may have been the first time my daddy has been right about sumpin.

then guess what! i saw one of my dog Facebook friends! he was "posting" on a bush i had just posted on. i was so excited i couldn't stand it! we said hello and then i reposted on the bush. then he posted there again! so i pooped on the stinkin' thing and that settled the matter. my bush!

speaking of my daddy, mommy doesn't understand the rules of my bed. i have three beds in the my house and they are welcome to use them, but if they get up then as far as i'm concerned, that spot is open and if i take it then you need to find another spot cause this spot is nice and warm now. mommy should know this rule by now, but she always seems surprised to come back to my bedroom and find me in the spot she just vacated. sorry mommy; you snooze, i snooze where you were gonna snooze.

also daddy took my cat out somewhere. she didn't look too happy about it. then again i don't know what she looks like when she's happy. i don't understand how you could be going out and not be flipping out about it. cats.

mommy just came out of the bedroom! i got dibs on her spot! gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment