Friday, March 18, 2011

garbage in, gourmet out

my name spartacus. i like food. and though my definition of food is very broad - VERY broad - i must warn you about something. cat food. cat food is a trick. if you can get to it, it is very tasty and worth getting yelled at, but you pay for it eventually even if you get away with it.

cat food gives me the worst tummy aches ever. even the kitty litter doesn't do that to my tummy. and i'm pretty sure cats make their food do that on purpose. the problem is i keep forgetting what it does to me and i keep eating it when my daddy has a lapse and it's not out of my reach. but what else can i do? my food is good, but it's the only thing ever in my bowl. usually i'm like , "dog food! sweet!", but sometimes i need a change.

that's why anything that is or ever was considered food is good enough for me. hey, that gives me an idea. i guess the secret to eating cat food without getting sick is to let the cat eat it first. ")" <--that's a tail wag

so try that and let me know how it works out for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment