Wednesday, March 2, 2011

pet names

my name spartacus, but i got alotta nicknames. do you got alotta nicknames? i do.

my mommy mostly calls me, "sparticles" and, my personal favorite, "handsome boy" (in fact, "my handsome boy" is my very first nickname and the very first thing she ever called me.). my biggest sister, Honey, calls me, "bakaboo". My little big sister, Cookie, mostly uses my real name or just says, "Aaawwwe." my peepole aunt maria calls me, "spartikey". my fambly also calls me, barkatus, particles, sparkables, spockabuh, sparky, sparkles, sportacus and practically every other possible combination of letters in my name.

my daddy has lots of terms of endearment for me. the one he uses the most is, "HEY!". this is usually followed by, "stop that!" or "shut up!". the rest of the names i prolly shouldn't print.

my fambly only uses my actual name of spartacus when they really need sumpin. like if they need me to go out before they leave or to make sure i come back in or when we're playing my favorite game of "chase me". but i guess you don't wanna go around the neighborhood yelling, "HEY! HEEEEYYYY!!"

they also use my real name at bed time. sometimes they fight over me at bed time and i love it cause there's all kinds of calling and whistling and kissie noises while they try to get me to go into their rooms. i'll stand in the hallway and enjoy the chaos while i decide on the winner. i'm the judge and the prize; much better than any electric blanket or stuffed animal.

sometimes my names are hard to keep up with, but i respond to them all. i like whatever they are calling me just as long as they are calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment