Tuesday, January 25, 2011

blog day afternoon

my name spartacus. nothing much going on so i'll tell you sumpin about me that i forgot to tell you. i'm a boston terrier/boxer mix. i have a little boxer body and a big boston terrier head. sometimes one of my bottom fangs sticks out and my daddy likes that 'cause he says it makes me look like king kong. i think he means it as a complement.

i'm the baby of the fambly. i'm 28 years old. Honey, my oldest sister, is 77 and in 6th grade. my second older sister, Cookie, is 49 and in 2nd grade. my daddy is 315 and my mommy is 29. nobody knows how old the cat is, but she's just a cat.

i have 5 peepole cousins and 2 dog cousins that i've actually met. i told you about auggie. he's a big awesome gray dog who thinks everything is crazy. my other dog cousin is gigi. she is just a little dog. i mean she is little. the first time i saw her i thought she was a squirrel. can you imagine how excited i was to have a squirrel in the house?! anyway she is little. my cat is even bigger than her. she doesn't know she's a dog and she hates my guts. i think she's awesome.

i'm an inside dog, but i'd rather be outside unless it's raining. i won't even go pee if it's raining. i like car rides. my favorite foods are everything except candy and vegetables. i get in trouble for half the things i put in my mouth, but my only real vice is stealing food. i can't help it. i'll risk any consequence. it's a sickness really.

well that about covers it. some stuff i've already talked about and this is starting to cut into my mid-morning nap. gtg.


No comments:

Post a Comment