Wednesday, January 19, 2011

peepole are awesome!

my name spartacus. i'm a good boy. i live with four awesome peepole who are awesome and a cat who is awesome. she is just like one of the fambly. i have two sisters who are awesome cause they always leave food within reach. my mommy calls me her handsome boy and daddy yells at me all the time. it's awesome.
anyway, my mommy started a blog and, after i figured out it wasn't something to eat, i decided to start one too. a dog blog for dogs! awesome! i say "awesome" when sumpin is awesome. some dogs say, "insane" or "wicked" or "crazy". I say "awesome". my cousin, auggie, says, "that's crazy!" like i'll tell him my fambly came back home again today and he'll say, "that's crazy! mine did too!" and then we'll run around some more.
i don't know 'bout you, but when my fambly comes home i flip out. i can't help it. each time your peepole leave, you assume it's forever, right? so when they come back after a few days (time is very complicated and hard to understand. as far as i can tell, they are usually gone for-EVER and then come back later that day after a few weeks or maybe even days of dog knows what.) i'm so happy to see them i just go a little nuts. i wag my tail wrecklessly, i grab the nearest shoe and walk around aimlessly while wimpering with joy. in short, i lose all sense of self respect and humiliate myself. finally i calm down enough for an ear rub or some hugs and kisses.
but that's not what i was gonna tell you. i should warn you that sometimes my mind tends to randomly wander; i'm a dog. i just wanted to say that i think peepole are awesome! you see my peepole got me out of a cage and took me home one day. now instead of living in alone in a cold cage awaiting my fate, i'm in a nice warm house getting my belly rubbed on a regular basis. you see what i mean?
well i enjoyed blogging you and...THE DOORBELL!!! GTG!

p.s. there's a perfectly good tree in the living room and i'm not allowed to pee on it. here's a picture of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment