Saturday, January 22, 2011

i stink, therefore i am


my name spartacus. i like the way i smell right now. that's usually about the time they give me a bath. i don't like taking a bath, but i'm a good boy once they get me in there. they trick me by calling me from the bathroom. i don't know about you, but i always come when i'm called; 'specially to the bathroom. you can find the most awesome smells in there!

i always come when i'm called - that is - unless i've somehow gotten out the front door and i'm playing "chase me". i love playing "chase me" with my daddy cause have you ever seen an angry old man chasing a happy young dog? it's hilarious! i'm awesome at it, but usually the game will end with more of their trickery. mommy will pull up near me in the van, open the door and call me. at that point the only thing happening in my brain is, "car ride!" and there's nothing i can do. i'm toast. game over.

this isn't fair and i don't think it should be allowed in the game. if we didn't get to use our brains, i'd win every time.

what was i talking about? Honey is calling me to the bathroom! AWESOME! GTG!

No comments:

Post a Comment