Sunday, January 23, 2011

full contact fetch

my name spartacus. my daddy is looking through the magic window (more on the magic window in another blog) at a peepole game where these big lumpy guys run into each other and fall down. the only part of the game i understand is that they are trying to get a ball. i get that. that's another game i like; when my daddy and i fight over a ball.

now i don't bite, but once when we were playing too ruff (sorry) i accidentally bit his, um, little champion (i try to keep this blog fambly friendly in case puppies read it). i thought i was in trouble until i saw my sisters laughing.

now i know how to incapacitate an adult male peepole. pass that along to your friends.

so my daddy rolled around a bit and that was my chance to jump on him and run away. and i did. needless to say, he didn't want to play anymore (so i clearly won), but he never even yelled at me or anything this time. i think because Honey and Cookie told him not to get mad at me and that it was actually his fault! my sisters are an awesome buffer for me sometimes.

maybe the peepole game will get daddy in the mood to play. i'm gonna go find a ball! or a shoe! gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment