Thursday, January 20, 2011

happy tails

my name spartacus. i am happy. i'm always happy; even when i'm sad. right now mommy is asleep cause she's sick. i'm staying close to her to make her feel better. so i'm sad that she's sick, but i'm happy to be with her and help her. i'm happy though my tail isn't wagging gggg gggg gggg gggg ggggggg ggggggg. sorry. i had an itch and i don't know how to erase on the computer. so yeah, otherwise you can see i'm happy by my tail. i feel sorry for the peepole who don't have a tail. having a tail is awesome! it's very expressive. i don't just wag when i'm excited or 'cause sumpin is awesome or to say hello. sometimes my wag is an awkward smile; sometimes it's embarrassment or guilt; sometimes it's hopeful. but it's always cause i'm happy cause i'm pretty much always happy.

of course that's just me. my parents don't make me fight or keep me tied up or anything. the most i get is whack on the snout from daddy for having a bit of fun with the litter box. i don't see what the problem is. it's a win/win if you ask me. daddy doesn't have to deal with cleaning the litter box and i get a treat. it's a delicacy really. but i dogress. get it? um where was i?

so whether i wag my tail apologetically or cause i'm playing with my awesome sisters, it's always cause i'm happy. and remember; if you ever find yourself MY AWESOME SISTERS ARE HOME!!!! GTG!!

here is a picture of the litter box:

No comments:

Post a Comment