Monday, January 31, 2011

the great out-front-doors

my name spartacus. i like to be outside. i don't know about you, but i like it. i like it so much that my daddy put in a doggy door so he wouldn't have to get off the couch so much. i broke two doggy doors so far cause i just get so excited to go outside and then i get excited to come back inside so i run through the door as fast as i can both ways. that way i don't waste any time on either side. when i first got my doggy door i was afraid of it. i didn't know it was a door for me. then one day my cousin, auggie, came over and he goes, "that's crazy!" and he ran right for the door and he ran right through it! and i was like, "awesome!" and i got so excited cause he was so excited that i followed him right through it and now i'm not afraid of my doggy door.

but that's not what i wanted to blog about. i wanted to say yesterday was an awesome day cause i got to be out front and everybody was with me. it was awesome except i didn't get to play catch me. i was tied to the front yard. but that's ok cause i got to watch my sisters play and look at the neighbors who all look suspicious to me.

the only part i didn't like was when i had to sit still for a picture. my daddy would tell me to sit, but i didn't feel like sitting. so then he would say it in his mean voice and push my butt down. so i would sit for a second to make him happy and then get back up and then he would tell me to sit again! sometimes my daddy drives me nuts. so i sat down about 6 or 7 times until they decided that i had sat enough times, i guess, and then i got to go back to my peepole watching.

but the point i wanted to make was; here i am sitting out front on a glorious sunday afternoon enjoying a warm sun and a cool breeze. my sisters are playing, my daddy is piddling, my mommy is snapping and i think to myself... my butt itches...

No comments:

Post a Comment