Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MUSH!

my name spartacus. my whole fambly was home all day today, which was lucky cause it also snowed! so we got to hang out and play in the snow! awesome! it wasn't awesome right away though.

i had forgotten what snow was at first. when my daddy opened the back door for me to go pee, i stepped from the kitchen into the arctic! i stopped, looked down and backed up. whoa! who froze the backyard?! what am i gonna do with all this pee? so daddy put his shoes and coat on and grabbed the leash. good idea! let's try the front! and please hurry! but it was like that out in the front too!

well, put a leash on me and i'll go anywhere. but boy howdy it was cold! for you who might not know, snow is ice that grows in the winter. mostly it grows overnight and then dies after a couple days. and it is cold! this was one time i was glad i didn't have my boys down there anymore cause today they would've froze off anyway.

eventually i got used to it when i went out to play with my sisters. i ran around like a maniac and made everybody laugh. i was runnin' so fast i couldn't stand it! i'm fast. i would be a good sled dog i bet. except my feet get cold.

daddy made a fire in the fireplace (which i think is pretty smart) and, after we played, i chilled by the fire. mommy put my fancy pillow there for me which kinda made up for what she made me do yesterday. oh the humanity!

here's how fast i run:


snow is fun, but it'd be better if it was warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment