Friday, February 18, 2011

to pee or not to pee

my name spartacus. i guess my mommy doesn't want me blogging about peeing anymore. you know how peepole are; they are basically animals that won't admit it. but that's ok. if mommy finds it tacky, i won't talk about peeing anymore cause i love her.

so i was licking my butt the other day and my daddy yelled at me to stop it. do you get yelled at for licking your butt? i do. i get yelled at for a lot of stuff like that. as you know it's just a little house cleaning. how would he like it if i barged into the bathroom and barked at him while he was cleaning up? he can be uptight about some things. in fact i noticed that peepole, in general, get grossed out pretty easily. but they don't understand that just because they're grossed out by a little bit of partially digested lunch doesn't mean we are. it goes down easier the second time, doesn't it? you see, dear old dad, "gross" is just not a part of a dog's vocabulary (except when i used it in this blog in the abstract).

so when i'm doing some "house cleaning" and i get yelled at, i move to another room and go to town. except i forget that my daddy has x-ray vision! i know this cause i'll be in a whole other room biting, scratching and licking and my daddy will yell at me to quit! you see, peepole have awesome senses that blow ours away. i guess that's why they get grossed out so easily. i gotta remember to wait 'till they go to sleep. i can't think too many steps ahead at a time though. in fact, i can't think any steps ahead. that's why i'm not a very good chess player.

daddy's home and i gotta go pee! oops! sorry mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment