Thursday, February 3, 2011

the winter of my content

my name spartacus and i'm over it! the snow hasn't died yet. i don't know what the deal is, but i do know that ice is cold. let me tell you, going to the bathroom is not as fun when you're freezing your tail off.

another drag about snow and ice is that it's dang near impossible to find a bone in it. and it's slippery! it's maybe not as bad for us cause we have four wheel drive, but peepole have a little more trouble with it. also, i don't know about you, but my mommy bundled me up so i could walk my daddy and sisters. do you have to put on clothes? i had to wear a hand-me-down baby coat and hood, but what i needed was shoes! so i was humiliated and still cold! i don't know what snow is good for after you've run around in it and dug some holes.

still, even though the cold snow has worn out it's welcome, these last few days have been great cause my fambly has been home for longer than usual and i do like me some fire. my dog house is big enough for my whole fambly and it's warm in here.

here is what my mommy made me wear:

No comments:

Post a Comment