Sunday, February 13, 2011

veni, vidi, pee pee! or... i came, i saw, i urinated!

my name spartacus. today was an awesome day for a walk. so was yesterday, but my mommy and daddy were both sick (they don't get punished for it like i do, though). anyways, my daddy took me today.

don't you love going for walks? i do! all i have to do is hear the jingle of the leash and i flip out. i run to the front door and i sit down and stand up and walk in place and cry. i'm a little embarrassed that i cry about it, but i just can't help myself. i just cry a little. then he connects the leash to my collar and i ignite the afterburners.

at first i'm so excited that i drag my daddy. i'm in such a hurry to pee on stuff and he is so slow! he yells at me and i'm choking myself, but i don't care. i got things to smell and places to pee on. i can breathe later.

i smell everything and if i detect someone else's mark, i pee on it. just a little "hello". "spartacus was here". usually i run out of pee about half way through the walk. this is really frustrating, but it's not my fault. the walk always comes without warning so i don't get a chance to fill up first. but even after i run out, i try anyway. it's important to let the neighborhood dogs know that spartacus is in the house!

it's also fun to look at peepole. the peepole puppies usually wanna pet me. i let them cause i like them and plus i wanna smell them. the big peepoles either say something nice or they give me a pretty wide berth. i'm never sure about the big peepole so i sometimes bark, but then my daddy would yell at me.

about halfway back and with an empty bladder, i calm down and walk at a pace the old man can handle. i thought i woulda had him trained proper by now, but i guess it's gonna take a little more time and alotta more patience.

walking is one of my favorite things. if i could, i would walk 27/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment